08 Jun 50 Questions for Leaders
1. In less than a minute, what is your life story and purpose?
2. What are your greatest strengths?
3. What should you change about yourself?
4. How are you doing relative to your peers?
5. What can you do that someone else can’t?
6. Why should someone hire you?
7. How will you continue to be competitive?
8. How can you utilize technology to accelerate your goal attainment?
9. What are your current top three tasks, and do they support your goals?
10. What sacrifices do you make on a daily basis towards the achievement of your goals?
11. What is an ideal day for you?
12. What is your management style?
13. What are you doing to become a better listener?
14. What are doing to improve your communication skills?
15. What can do to become a more effective leader?
16. Do you feel that you have top managerial potential?
17. What do you look for when you hire people?
18. Have you ever had to fire people? What were the reasons, and how did you handle the situation?
19. What do you think is the most difficult thing about being a manager or executive?
20. What types of people do you work best with?
21. What important trends do you see in your industry as they relate to your strengths?
22. How do you make money?
23. Are you living within your means?
24. How much do you want to get paid?
25. Why aren’t you earning more at your age?
26. What is the ideal organizational culture for you?
27. What does the ideal organization look like that best aligns with your interests, values, experiences, and skills?
28. Are your job responsibilities aligned with your expectations?
29. When will you be making a decision to make a change in your current situation?
30. What was the most attractive position you have held to date? What was least attractive about it?
31. What’s the ideal position?
32. How long does it take you to make a meaningful contribution to an organization?
33. In your current (last) position, what features do (did) you like the most? The least?
34. What do you think of you as a boss?
35. How do you insure bad news gets delivered to you?
36. How do you evaluate yourself?
37. How do you benefit your organization?
38. Are there opportunities for growth and advancement in your current situation?
39. Are you seeking opportunities for professional training or further education?
40. What have you learned about yourself in the last year?
41. How successful have you been so far?
42. What are your long-range goals?
43. How do you feel about financial risk in pursuit of your goals?
44. Why did you leave your last job?
45. What type of opportunities do you foresee in the next few years? Why?
46. Why did you choose your line of work?
47. What could really hurt you in the next few years?
48. How are you going to grow?
49. Do you love what you do – is it your passion and your life’s work?
50. What will be your legacy?