22 Feb A dozen questions to understand what motivates a team…
1. What in your background helped you decide to join this team?
2. Describe the team you work with.
3. Tell me about your role on the team.
4. What are the biggest challenges you face?
5. How do you prioritize your week?
6. How did you choose your career path?
7. What do you like most about the current environment?
8. If you could change anything about the organization, what would it be and why?
9. What criteria have you used to make career decisions?
10. What is your process for making tough decisions?
11. How do measure personal success?
12. What are your expectations over the next year?
*What are the questions you ask to take the pulse of a team?